Tuesday 13 August 2013

A little explanation

Hey Blogletts,
 I feel as if I do these posts far too much of where I have been and why I haven't blogged and the truth is I just haven't had the time.
This is my last summer holiday before starting university (hopefully) and so I have been spending a lot of time with my family who live in Honk Kong who I only get to see in the summer and with friends who I will be leaving in September.
Simply I am trying to make the most of my last summer of freedom before my adult life and a new chapter of my life.
I hope you guys don't mind too much that my posts are far and sparse at the moment but that's just how it has been and will probably continue to go for a few weeks or months but I promise once this crazy period (in time) passes constant blogging with a schedule will begin.
Thank you for sticking with me and I love you all.

In other news next week is my birthday and I am super excited as I will be officially and adult (18)!
A little uninspiration has hit so if there are any posts you would like to see let me know in the comments and I will try to step up to the plate.
Also still considering the youtube channel so that you can see my beautiful face (sarcasm)!

If you would like to see more of me (big headed slightly there Holly) I have a new vlog channel called 'Icaughtaholly' so pleasey check it out it would mean a lot to me! http://www.youtube.com/user/icaughtaholly

Again thank you all Blogletts!
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment