Monday 15 April 2013

Shopping My Stash

Hey Blogletts,
So lately I have been in a rut with the same products day in day out so I thought lets change things up a bit and shop my stash.
First of all, for the eyes we have Maybellines eyestudio quad in 22 Bronze Drama, which as you can see I have previously loved due to hitting pan on two of the colours, so lets try and bring this back a bit.
 
Another eyeshadow item it the Accessorize Baked Trio in 5 Astonishment and I have hardly used this. I have brown eyes so I would love to be able to use these to bring out my eyes however I've been a bit scared but now lets grab our flippers as I'm diving in.
 
Next up it's time for cheeks and the product that I have stashed in the MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose*I think ,it has rubbed off *. This blush gives subtle colour with a good ol' bit of sheen and is perfect for spring.
 
Carrying on with the face theme, foundations. First we have the AVON ideal flawless cream to powder foundation in Ivory. I like to use this to cover blemishes and redness on days I want a lighter coverage foundation.
 
 
 
Then I want to rekindle my love affair with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51. I used to love this but just got a bit bored so now it's back baby.
*Oo a tad bright*

 
Next up Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain in 010 Darling. I just fancied wearing this colour again so 'bobs you uncle' it's back.
 
Then there is another MUA product ... a lipstick in shade 7. This is just a nice peachy pink and again perfect for spring.





 And finally two lip liners by Maybelline in Sweet Pink and Hollywood Red. I am super lazy and lipliners just take time, however am going to make the effort.
 
 
So here is what I will be using in the next few weeks, why don't you try shopping your stash and let me know the products down below.
 
Bye for now xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment