Sunday 28 April 2013

Drugstore newbies

Hey Blogletts,
So whilst shopping, I felt the need to feed my makeup addiction by purchasing some newer items from the drugstore/highstreet.

First of all I picked up the Scandaleyes waterproof kajal liner in 001 black. I am excited to try this as it has a lot of good reviews and I need a good liner. Liners tend to run and smudge everywhere on me so I have high hopes that this will stay put on my tight line ... fingers crossed. It is also super soft and pigmented making me even more excited to use it.


I also got the Apocalips in Big Bang, which is a bright red. Again this has great reviews and I am a big red lip fan so this appeals to me. From swatching it has good staying power (after being scrubbed off in the shower vigorously) and smells lovely like the Kate Moss Matte lipsticks.



Next up a Sleek Blush in Lifes a peach . This just seems like a lovely peachy colour for spring and summer as pinks tend to make me look embarrased.



Then we all have heard the hype about micellular waters however bioderma is quite tricky to get hold of so I thought I would pick one up from Loreal.



Finally a bog standard lip balm with spf in. My lips are super dry and the lip balm being like this means I don't have to dip my finger into a pot which is super yukky.



Overall although there are only a few bits, I am excited to try them out and will keep you updated on how I get on with them.
What are your favourite drugstore newbies?
Bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. I have the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black and the Apocalips in Big Bang and I love them! Great picks :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited about trying them x good ol' rimmel

      Delete