Sunday 3 February 2013

Rimmel London Kate Moss Reds

Hey Blogletts,
As of late I have been a little more adventerous with my lipstick so have been wearing rather bright colours. This includes the three of the reds from the Kate Moss range for Rimmel. I own one from the regular line 01 and two from the matte range 107 &110 .
There is a lot of things to say about these bad boys such as having incredible pigment and lasting power. These last for hours, however I like to top up every two hours as I like the colour to be strong and I eat and drink a lot throughout the day.
The only negative thing I have about these lipsticks is they are rather drying, however with a lipgloss or balm it solves that issue. This is probably because I am not a massive fan of mattes however if you are then you will love these.

01- A glossy, true red

 
107- A matte dark vampy red
 
 
110- A matte light pinky red
(left to right) 01 ... 107 ...  110



 
So I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful.
 
What are your favourite reds or rimmel products?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment