Saturday 1 December 2012

Revlon 3for2

Hey Blogletts,
Revlon is a drugstore brand which I hear a lot of hype about and have tried 1 or 2 of their products, but never really gone crazy for them. So when I was trawling my local boots and on all revlon products it was a 3for2 offer. I had to pick up some makeup for a barbie look, so I took advantage of this offer.
First of all I got one of the new Photoready Cream Blushes in 100 pinched.
Pinky blushed can tend to make me look as little ... flushes or punched in the cheeks, so I thought I would try a peachier colour and I am looking forward to testing this out.



Next I picked up the Colourstay Quad in 535 Goddess.
When I saw this I instantly thought Barbie so I thought this would be great for a Barbie look.
It includes a light shimmery colour, a pink, a taupey colour and a sparkly black.



Finally I got a Super Lustrous Lipstick in 424 Amethyst Shell.
Again I saw this and instantly thought Barbie. There was another colour I was contemplating getting however it was a matte shade, which I am not too keen on.



What's your favourite Revlon product?
Hope you enjoyed.
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment