Saturday 1 September 2012

September wishlist

Hey Blogletts,

I can't believe it is September! This year is whizzing past and autumn things are needed so here is my September wishlist ...

First of all I have always admired the AA Disco pants and Topshop have come out with their own version so am super desperate to go and get them

 
I am starting to really get scared about the sun and feel I definately need an SPF so I am opting for the Clinuque Super City Block
 
 
 
Then, as I have oily skin I want to try Urban Decay's De Slick in a tube
 
 
Finally I am so desperate to get the Estee Lauder Double wear light, but I am making myself use up some other foundations first
 



 
 
So those are the products I am thinking of getting this moth, what's on your wishlist?
 
Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment