Tuesday 25 September 2012

September Empties - #1

Hey Blogletts,
So I haven't used all of these products in one month and I have been collecting them for a while. I really enjoy this type of post as it encourages us to use products we have instead of collecting and never using things, so I hope you enjoy this aswell.
First of all I have shower gels ...
No1 L'OCCITANE LAVANDE shower gel -
I really like L'OCCITANE and so when they had a sample bag earlier this year I thought it would be a great chance to try new things. This was one of the samples that was in the bag ...

 
As far as shower gels go its nice, not amazing but the smell was pretty good. However I don't think that I will repurchase this as it is quite pricey for a shower gel and it didn't do much extra.
There are some cheaper alternatives such as Lemon Souffle N-Spa shower gel. This again was in a travel set and I find these minis great as it gives you a chance to try out a lot without having to get through months of product. This is again an okay shower gel, its pretty cheap and does the job so I probably will repurchase this. Plus I like quite zingy scents in shower gels which this has.

 
Next up a nail polish remover - Sally Hansen Strengthening nail polish remover ...
This is again an okay product, its great at taking off nail polish, but it struggles with glitter which is a bit of a bummer. I like this and already am using another bottle, I'm sure there are better ones out there but this one will do for now.
 
Now for  spot treatment/gel - Witch blemish stick ...
I wasn't very impressed with this at all, I felt it did nothing for my spots but dry them out. I guess it is pretty cheap so in this case the quality reflects the price.




Next a product I was super impressed with - Clarins Moisture Replenishing lip balm ...
This is amazing. I only had a tiny sample and it lasted for ages! I felt that it actually provided moisture instead of leaving a greasy feeling. Overall I really enjoyed this and even cut it in half to get the left over product.
 
Finally an eyeliner - Loreal Superliner Carbon Gloss ...
In my 'shopping my stash' post I mentioned that this was soon to be gone and I am so sad that it is. Whilst using this up i remembered how much I loved this. It is so easy to use, black and glossy. I am so repurchasing this!
 
So I hope you enjoyed this and it has inspired you to use up some of your products that are just lying around.
What do you want to use up?
Bye for now xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment