Friday 20 July 2012

One big mistake - Haul

Hey Blogletts,
So today I went shopping with my friends and spent way tooo muchh moneyy. However I came out with some pretty good bargains so maybe the mistake is justifyable in Holly world.

First of all we went to H&M (our favourite shop) -
I picked up this silver band necklace which I have wanted for ages so happy that I found it £3.45

And also these blue shorts, which I thought could be dressed up or casual, multipurpose = bargain.£10

Next we went into primark, which I usually am not fond of but I needed some trousers as I hate them so have very few.
I got this beige skinny pair as I loved the look of chinos but not the fit. £11

And these high waisted jeans which I have wanted for a while. £13
Then we went into Miss Selfridge and there was a jewellry sale soooooo of course I had to get some ...
These rings -


Earings -

Bracelets -


Next up Boots.
I joined the bandwagon with the much raved about Revlon stain balm.£5.99


And also got Essie Buy Me A Cameo. £7.99



Now for Debenhams, I got this necklace as again it was on sale and I have eyed up a similar one for a while now sooo snapped this one up.£3.50

Is there anything you have your eye on recently?

Bye for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment