Thursday 26 July 2012

imPress Press on manicure - Estatic cling

Hey Blogletts,
These have been all the craze at the moment and to be honest I did  not belieeve the hype. A set of press on nails, like you have when you're a kid, that lasts a week without coming off, really?
Well I am here to tell you that it is all true!

In the pack you get 24 nails of all different sizes so that you can choose the size to fit your nail, large or small, plus if one falls off then you can replace it easily.

I probably should have taken a picture of them before I put them on and when they were on but I wasn't that smart so here is what is left.

It comes in this cute little nail varnish bottle which you twist the cap and then open the bottle.

I got the shade estatic cling which is a super neon colour. So bright that taking a photo was tricky as it kept giving a pinkness around it.


They did last about a week, the first one came off after about 5 days and they started to chip a little then so I did take them off however if you don't tend to do much then I reckon they would have lasted around 8 days.

Overall I am very 'impressed' with these, but of humour for you there, and I will definately be getting some more!

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment